Sign up for a new account.
And get access to
The latest T1D content
Research that matters
Our daily questions
Sign up by entering your info below.
Reset Your Password
We will email you instructions to reset your
Thank you to the T1D Exchange community for all the ways you support type 1 diabetes (T1D) research! Together, we have made a significant impact for the T1D community. Because of your commitment to research, we recently were able to:
- Expand the Quality Improvement Collaborative Clinics to 32 endocrinology clinics
- Grow the T1D Exchange Registry to over 12,000 participants
- Publish groundbreaking research on COVID-19 and T1D
We are excited to share new ways to support T1D research and how to get further involved with our current initiatives. Below are some of the new ways you can partner with T1D Exchange this year:
- Donor Advised Fund (DAF)
Have a Donor Advised Fund? T1D Exchange is now encouraging donors to make a tax-deductible charitable donation through their DAF’s! Donors can give cash, stock and other assets through their DAF.
- Reoccurring gifts: Monthly, Bi-monthly or Quarterly!
One of the best ways to have a lasting effect on the T1D community is to join T1D Exchange’s new monthly sustainer program. On our main donation page, you can choose to have a reoccurring gift made on a monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly basis.
- Do it Yourself (DIY) Event
From celebrating milestones to hosting a local talent show, a DIY event is a fun way to support T1D Exchange! If you’re looking for creative ways to have a fundraising event to benefit T1D Exchange, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Cause-Related Marketing
T1D Exchange is growing our cause-related marketing program! If you have a product that is related to diabetes, we invite you to join us in improving treatments and care for people with T1D.
- Employee Matching Gift Program
Thinking of making a donation, but want your gift to go even further? Many companies match employee gifts to organizations, doubling the impact of your gift! Check here to see if your employee has a matching gift program.
If you’re interested in learning more about our new giving platforms or would like more information on how you can support T1D Exchange, please contact Samantha Robinson, Partnerships & Advancement Coordinator at email@example.com.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Join our mailing list for more about T1D
- Celebrating 2 Years of the T1D Exchange Registryby Sarah TackettJuly 27, 2021
- Latest News on CGM and Dexcom Straight from the CEO, Kevin Sayerby Hope WarshawJuly 22, 2021
- Type 1 Diabetes and Mental Healthby Taylor DennisJuly 19, 2021
- Everything you need to know about Type 1 Diabetes now in Spanish.by Susana ElmanJuly 16, 2021
- July 2021 Clinical Diabetes Special Collection: T1D Exchange QICby Sarah TackettJuly 15, 2021