Our 2022 Annual Report
OUR GROWTH AND PRODUCTIVITY IN WORK THAT IMPROVES LIFE FOR PEOPLE WITH T1D IN 2022 WAS SIGNIFICANT.
- Growth of the Quality Improvement Collaborative from 41 to 54 clinic sites, supporting over 85,000+ people with T1D and 20,000 people with T2D
- Supported 90+ active research studies across 54 clinic sites
- Published 18 peer reviewed articles across top medical journals
- Presented 25 abstracts across five conferences
- Launched a pilot program focused on type 2 diabetes
- Surpassed over 18,000 participants with data in our Registry
- Received an average of 427 responses per day to our Question of the Day — 32% more than 2021
- Received 543 responses to our most-answered question of the year
- Recruited third-party study participants for five universities and 20 organizations
- Promoted dozens of research studies for a variety of partners throughout the diabetes industry including JDRF, Jaeb Center for Health Research, Vertex Pharmaceuticals, Eli Lilly & Co., Dexcom, Inc., Xeris Pharmaceuticals, and more
We are proud of the work we accomplished in 2022 and eager to see our potential in 2023.
Get started today by learning how you can make a difference as an individual, and impact our vision of Better, Longer Lives for all People with T1D.
From industry to academia, clinics and beyond. Our research driven programs use real-world data to gain a better understanding of people living with T1D.