Sign up for a new account.
And get access to
The latest T1D content
Research that matters
Our daily questions
Sign up by entering your info below.
Reset Your Password
We will email you instructions to reset your
Today, Medtronic Inc. announced it will be partnering with T1D Exchange, the American Diabetes Association, and other research efforts to better understand and address the disparities that people of color living with diabetes face.
T1D Exchange will be working with Medtronic on an upcoming quality improvement pilot to determine baseline T1D technology use among people of color.
These results will be used to develop and implement the “T1D Equity Framework” with the goal of increasing education, foster a shared decision approach, and adoption of diabetes technologies for people of color, through December 2022.
Patient education and access continue to drive the work we do at T1D Exchange, especially when it comes to ensuring people of color are receiving access to vital technology, resources and support.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Join our mailing list for more about T1D
- An Interview with Dr. Enrique Caballero: Providing Culturally-Oriented Care to the Latinx Communityby Taylor DennisOctober 14, 2021
- Dr. Osagie Ebekozien Awarded ISPAD’s Prize for Innovation in Pediatric Diabetes Careby Sarah TackettOctober 13, 2021
- T1D Exchange Research Highlights from ISPAD 2021by Sarah TackettOctober 13, 2021
- Status Update: Connected Insulin Delivery Devicesby Hope WarshawOctober 7, 2021
- Top Questions of the Day – September 2021by Sarah TackettSeptember 30, 2021