Sign up for a new account.
And get access to
The latest T1D content
Research that matters
Our daily questions
Sign up by entering your info below.
Sign in to your account with
Reset Your Password
We will email you instructions to reset your
The American Diabetes Association’s (ADA) 82nd Scientific Sessions are about to get started, and the T1D Exchange team is honored to share 18 presentations at this year’s conference!
From June 3-7, T1D Exchange will be sharing the latest updates from our Quality Improvement Collaborative (T1DX-QI), Registry, and Outcomes Research initiatives.
If you will be attending ADA this week and are planning your itinerary, here is where you can find us:
Saturday 6/4 | 11:30 a.m. -12:30 p.m. CT
General Poster Session | Poster Hall (Halls D-E)
- 629-P – Unique Associations between Health Insurance and HbA1c in Adults with Type 1 Diabetes
- 652-P – Gaps Remain in Achieving Target T1D Glycemic Goals Despite Advanced Technologies
- 674-P – Benchmarking Continuous Glucose Monitor Use across T1D Exchange Quality Improvement Pediatric Clinics
Saturday 6/4 | 1:45-2:00 p.m. CT
Oral Presentations – Glucose Monitoring and Sensing | Hall E-3 (Level 1)
- 92-OR – Persistence of Impaired Awareness of Hypoglycemia, Severe Hypoglycemic Events, and Suboptimal Glycemic Control Despite Advanced Diabetes Technologies
Sunday 6/5 | 12:00-1:00 p.m. CT
General Poster Session & Late Breaking Poster Session | Poster Hall (Halls D-E)
- 10-LB – Psychosocial Impact of Severe Hypoglycemia and Perceptions of Nasal Glucagon in Young Adults with Type 1 Diabetes
- 138-LB – Improving Type 2 Diabetes Medication Prescribing
- 778-P – Variations in Insulin Pump Use across 19 Pediatric Endocrinology Centers in the U.S.
- 911-P – Longitudinal Trends in CGM and Pump Use: Real-World Data from the T1D Exchange QI Collaborative
- 938-P – Implementation of Psychosocial Screening in the Type 1 Diabetes Exchange Quality Improvement (T1DX-QI) Network
- 946-P – Multicenter Quality Improvement Project: Increasing Depression Screening across Six Pediatric Endocrinology Centers in the U.S.
- 958-P – Associations between Effect of Body-Mass Index (BMI) and HbA1c among Children and Young Adults with Type 1 Diabetes: A U.S. Based Multicenter Study
- 959-P – Improving Continuous Glucose Monitor Use: Success Strategies from the T1D Exchange Collaborative
- 961-P – The Effect of Obesity on HbA1c among Adults with Type 1 Diabetes: A U.S. Based Multicenter Study
- 971-P – Use of Telemedicine for Type 1 Diabetes Care in the T1D Exchange Quality Improvement Collaborative (T1DX-QI) in 2021
- 976-P – Measuring Engagement in a National Quality Improvement Collaborative (T1DX-QI)
Sunday 6/5 | 12:00-1:00 p.m. CT
Professional Interest Group Discussion – Behavioral Medicine | La Nouvelle Orleans Ballroom C (Level 2)
- 2-BM-IG01 – Behavioral Diabetes Research Initiatives & Funding Opportunities from Federal and Non-Profit Diabetes Organizations
Sunday 6/5 | 2:15-2:30 p.m. CT
Oral Presentations – Understanding and Improving the Quality of Care | 355 (Level 3)
- 167-OR – Inequities in Glycemic Outcomes for Patients with Type 1 Diabetes: Six-Year (2016–2021) Longitudinal Follow-Up by Race and Ethnicity of 36,390 Patients in the T1Dx-QI Collaborative
Monday 6/6 | 9:15-9:30 a.m. CT
Oral Presentations – Impact of COVID-19 on Diabetes—Epidemiologic Evidence | 217 (Level 2)
- 269-OR – No BMI Increase during the COVID-19 Pandemic in Children and Adults with T1D in Three Continents: Joint Analysis of ADDN, T1DX, and DPV Registries
Monday 6/6 | 3:00-3:15 p.m. CT
Oral Presentations – Insulin Delivery Systems | RO5 (Level 2)
- 289-OR – Automated Insulin Delivery Use among 12,065 T1D Exchange Registry Participants
All Weekend Long:
Plus, visit us at the T1D Exchange booth in the Exhibit Hall (Booth #1901) throughout the conference to meet the team and learn more about our work!
Even if you are not attending ADA’s 82nd Scientific Sessions, we will be keeping our Online Community in the loop about the research we are presenting this week. Stay tuned for updates throughout the conference!
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
T1D Exchange Heads to ADA’s 82nd Scientific Sessions
You must be logged in to post a comment.