Sign up for a new account.
And get access to
The latest T1D content
Research that matters
Our daily questions
Sign up by entering your info below.
Reset Your Password
We will email you instructions to reset your
“You only need a few days of living with type 1 diabetes (T1D) under your belt to realize just how powerful insulin is: It has the power to both keep you alive for another day and threaten your life on a daily basis.
Somewhere in the middle is the perfect dose your body needs in response to more than three dozen variables that can affect blood sugar levels and insulin needs on a daily basis.
Getting the right basal, or ‘background,’ dose is a critical part of staying healthy and sane.”
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Join our mailing list for more about T1D
- Celebrating 2 Years of the T1D Exchange Registryby Sarah TackettJuly 27, 2021
- Latest News on CGM and Dexcom Straight from the CEO, Kevin Sayerby Hope WarshawJuly 22, 2021
- Type 1 Diabetes and Mental Healthby Taylor DennisJuly 19, 2021
- Everything you need to know about Type 1 Diabetes now in Spanish.by Susana ElmanJuly 16, 2021
- July 2021 Clinical Diabetes Special Collection: T1D Exchange QICby Sarah TackettJuly 15, 2021