Sign up for a new account.
And get access to
The latest T1D content
Research that matters
Our daily questions
Sign up by entering your info below.
Reset Your Password
We will email you instructions to reset your
BREAKING DOWN THE SCIENCE: The T1D and COVID-19 Surveillance Study
In March of 2020, T1D Exchange quickly recognized — along with the rest of the country — that COVID-19 was spreading rapidly throughout the nation. With so little information on how it might impact people with chronic illnesses like type 1 diabetes (T1D), we realized there was an opportunity and a responsibility to facilitate some form of research and surveillance of its effects on this population.
The urgency was clear: a protocol was written and submitted to the Institutional Review Board and approved in a record-breaking two hours. Read the full article.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Join our mailing list for more about T1D
- Celebrating 2 Years of the T1D Exchange Registryby Sarah TackettJuly 27, 2021
- Latest News on CGM and Dexcom Straight from the CEO, Kevin Sayerby Hope WarshawJuly 22, 2021
- Type 1 Diabetes and Mental Healthby Taylor DennisJuly 19, 2021
- Everything you need to know about Type 1 Diabetes now in Spanish.by Susana ElmanJuly 16, 2021
- July 2021 Clinical Diabetes Special Collection: T1D Exchange QICby Sarah TackettJuly 15, 2021