Sign up for a new account.
And get access to
The latest T1D content
Research that matters
Our daily questions
Sign up by entering your info below.
Sign in to your account with
Reset Your Password
We will email you instructions to reset your
The American Diabetes Association’s (ADA) 81st Scientific Sessions are right around the corner, and T1D Exchange is thrilled to be among the many scientists and healthcare professionals presenting this year!
From June 25-29, the T1D Exchange team will be sharing results from our most recent studies and learning about the latest and greatest in diabetes research.
If you’ll be attending ADA this week and are planning your itinerary, here’s where you can (virtually) find us:
Friday, June 25th
11:30 a.m. ET: General Poster Session and Late Breaking Poster Session
- 51-LB: Emotional Impact of Hypoglycemia and Use of Glucagon: Perspectives of People with Type 1 Diabetes*
- 186-LB: T1D Exchange Registry: Current Insights on Participant Outcomes**
- 616-P: CGM Use and A1c: A transatlantic comparison of the DPV Initiative and T1D Exchange Quality Improvement Collaborative (QIC)**
- 822-P: Insulin Pump Use in Patients with Type 1 Diabetes: Real World Data from a Large U.S. Based Multi-Center Observational Study
- 823-P: Insulin Pump Use and Glycemic Control Among Patients with Type 1 Diabetes: Trends from the Largest U.S. Based Multi-Center Observational Study
- 833-P: HbA1c trends in the T1D Exchange Quality Improvement Collaborative (QIC) 2017-2020**
- 834-P: Factors Associated with Optimal Glycemic Control in Children and Adolescents with Type 1 Diabetes: Real-World U.S. Multicenter Study
- 850-P: “Six Habits”: Quality Metrics to Support Glycemic Outcomes in Type 1 Diabetes
- 861-P: Factors Associated with Optimal Glycemic Management in Adults with Type 1 Diabetes: Results from the T1D Exchange Quality Improvement Collaborative (QIC)
*As featured in Closer Look’s Beyond A1c and Hypoglycemia list of high-interest abstracts in this subject area
**As featured in Closer Look’s Notable Posters list of the 50 most highly anticipated posters at ADA
Saturday, June 26th
9:30-9:45 a.m. ET: Oral Presentations – Hypoglycemia, Heart, and Mind
- Validation of Fear of Hypoglycemia Screener: Results from the T1D Exchange Online Survey
Even if you won’t be attending ADA this year, we’ll be keeping our Online Community in the loop about the research we are presenting over the next week. Check back on T1DExchange.org for updates throughout the conference!
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Where to Find T1D Exchange at ADA’s 81st Scientific Sessions
You must be logged in to post a comment.