Sign up for a new account.
And get access to
The latest T1D content
Research that matters
Our daily questions
Sign up by entering your info below.
Reset Your Password
We will email you instructions to reset your
At T1D Exchange, we learn so much from the vast T1D experience of our online community. Today we’re sharing the three most answered Questions of the Day in 2020!
1. Thursday, September 24th: What do you remember about your first year with diabetes?
We received an incredible 2,468 responses to this question, which made this the most thought-provoking question of the year! The three most popular responses were:
- Adapting to a new lifestyle (9.8%)
- No CGMs (8.7%)
- No pumps (7.8%).
2. Thursday, September 3rd: What symptoms did you have that led to your T1D diagnosis?
Our second most popular question of 2020 had 1,763 responses with the top three answers being:
- Increased thirst (18.8%)
- Frequent urination (18%)
- Unintended weight loss (15.7%)
3. Wednesday, August 5th: Where do you keep supplies for low blood sugars/hypoglycemia?
The third most popular Question of the Day got 1,641 responses with the top three answers being:
- At home (15.8%)
- By the bed (14.6%)
- In the purse/bag/suitcase (14.6%)
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Join our mailing list for more about T1D
- Celebrating 2 Years of the T1D Exchange Registryby Sarah TackettJuly 27, 2021
- Latest News on CGM and Dexcom Straight from the CEO, Kevin Sayerby Hope WarshawJuly 22, 2021
- Type 1 Diabetes and Mental Healthby Taylor DennisJuly 19, 2021
- Everything you need to know about Type 1 Diabetes now in Spanish.by Susana ElmanJuly 16, 2021
- July 2021 Clinical Diabetes Special Collection: T1D Exchange QICby Sarah TackettJuly 15, 2021