Sign up for a new account.
And get access to
The latest T1D content
Research that matters
Our daily questions
Sign up by entering your info below.
Already have an account? Sign In
Sign in to your account with
Don't have an account? Sign Up
Reset Your Password
We will email you instructions to reset your
- Fear of hypoglycemia (FoH) negatively impacts patients’ quality of life,
psychological well-being, and management of diabetes.
- The American Diabetes Association position statement on psychosocial
care suggests screening of FoH using standardized and validated tools
and referring patients with FoH to a mental health provider.
- Several FoH assessments exist but are not used widely in clinical
practice and do not pinpoint areas of attention for additional treatment
and/or diabetes education.
- We have developed and validated a new FoH screener that would be
short, actionable, and easy for healthcare provider (HCP) to implement
in their routine clinical practice. 10
- To understand HCPs’ perspectives on the importance, relevance, and
feasibility of implementing the FoH screener into clinical practice.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Healthcare Providers’ Perspectives on Implementing a New Screener for Fear of Hypoglycemia into Clinical Practice
You must be logged in to post a comment.