Sign up for a new account.
And get access to
The latest T1D content
Research that matters
Our daily questions
Sign up by entering your info below.
Reset Your Password
We will email you instructions to reset your
T1D Exchange is thrilled to announce that Osagie Ebekozien, MD, MPH, Vice President of Quality Improvement & Population Health at T1D Exchange, has been awarded the 2021 ISPAD Prize for Innovation in Pediatric Diabetes Care!
Every year, this award goes to a group or individual who has made a significant innovation in pediatric diabetes care. This prize recognizes innovations to improve health and quality of care for children and young people.
Through his work with T1D Exchange, Dr. Ebekozien’s skills and enthusiasm for using Quality Improvement and Population Health to drive innovation in pediatric diabetes care have had a positive impact on so many people with T1D.
Congratulations to Dr. Ebekozien for this well-deserved award, and thank you to everyone involved with the T1D Exchange Quality Improvement Collaborative for all you do for the T1D community!
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Join our mailing list for more about T1D
- T1D Exchange Research Highlights from ISPAD 2021by Sarah TackettOctober 13, 2021
- Status Update: Connected Insulin Delivery Devicesby Hope WarshawOctober 7, 2021
- Top Questions of the Day – September 2021by Sarah TackettSeptember 30, 2021
- Connect1d Canada partners with the T1D Exchangeby Deborah TaylorSeptember 20, 2021
- Fear of Hypoglycemia and Its Impactby Taylor DennisSeptember 16, 2021