Help change the future of type 1 diabetes research and care.
The T1D Exchange Registry is a research study, designed to harness the power of individuals with type 1 diabetes.
You complete a questionnaire once a year.
- Add your voice, experiences, and data to a body of evidence that grows over time.
- Help accelerate the discovery and development of new treatments and potentially inform policy and insurance decisions.
- Once you enroll, you can participate in more studies on specific topics related to type 1 diabetes.
- The Registry is open to both adults and children with type 1 diabetes living in the United States.
Become a member of the Quality Improvement Collaborative
Clinics in our QIC network develop and disseminate best practices in T1D care. QIC currently brings together 23 clinics across the United States that treat 40,000+ type 1 diabetes individuals.
QIC has seen significant success in improving patient care across member clinics, including a 15% increase in the acceptance and use of continuous glucose monitoring, and a 64% increase in depression screening.
More ways to give
- Online Donation: Make a one time, monthly or quarterly gift today. These can be made online by clicking here.
- Tribute Gift: If you would like to make a tribute gift in memory, honor or support of someone, please click here to fill out a tribute card.
- Donate by Mail: To give by mail, checks can be made payable to T1D Exchange and mailed to:
11 Avenue De Lafayette
Boston, MA 02111
- Legacy Gift: By including T1D Exchange in your will, estate plans or by giving a gift of stock, you are continuing your dedication and legacy to a world with better care and outcomes for those individuals living with diabetes. If you’re interested in leaving T1D Exchange in your legacy, please contact the T1D Exchange Advancement Team at Advancement@t1dexchange.org.
- Matching Gift: Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match, double or even triple charitable donations to your desired non-profit. To see if your employer will make a matching gift, please search here: https://ww2.matchinggifts.com/search/rit.
- Shop to Give: Wears Woody has now partnered with T1D Exchange! Now, when you shop the incredible Wears Woody clothing apparel, at checkout you can pick from four non-profits that are dedicated to bettering the lives of T1D. Please click on T1D Exchange to give a donation from part your Wears Woody purchase. You can find out more at WearsWoody.com.
- Amazon Smile: If you are a regular Amazon shopper, you can support T1D Exchange through the Amazon Smile Campaign! To learn more about the Amazon Smiles Campaign, please visit smile.amazon.com to setup T1D Exchange as the recipient and donate 0.5% of your Amazon purchases.