Closed-Loop Study with Tandem “Artificial Pancreas” Showed Promising Results in Children
A 16-week, multi-center, randomized trial of over 100 children aged 6 to 13 at sites around the U.S. showed improved…
Preliminary Findings from the T1D Exchange COVID-19 Study
Important preliminary findings from the T1D Exchange multi-center surveillance study on people with T1D and COVID-19 were published this week in the Diabetes Care journal.
Why are T1Ds Dying at Higher Rates from COVID-19 than T2Ds? Poor Hospital Care May be to Blame
A new study recently released by the National Health Service in the United Kingdom showed that people with type 1 diabetes are significantly more likely to die in the hospital setting from COVID-19 than people living with type 2 diabetes.
T1D Exchange Announces Population Health Surveillance Study of COVID-19 in Individuals with Type 1 Diabetes
T1D Exchange today announced the launch of a population health surveillance study of individuals with type 1 diabetes (T1D) who are suspected or confirmed to have contracted Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19). The results of the study will be used to better understand the etiology and potential outcomes in COVID-19 patients and inform future clinical quality improvement activities to better respond to the global pandemic.
2020 Data: Current Insights from the T1D Exchange Registry
The T1D Exchange Registry launched last year, and it’s begun to provide a fascinating and vital look into some of the more detailed aspects of life with type 1 diabetes. From your age of diagnosis to frequency of testing, we’ve learned more about how you’re living, working, and caring for diabetes across the country.
Join our mailing list for more about T1D
- Dr. Osagie Ebekozien Awarded ISPAD’s Prize for Innovation in Pediatric Diabetes Careby Sarah TackettOctober 13, 2021
- T1D Exchange Research Highlights from ISPAD 2021by Sarah TackettOctober 13, 2021
- Status Update: Connected Insulin Delivery Devicesby Hope WarshawOctober 7, 2021
- Top Questions of the Day – September 2021by Sarah TackettSeptember 30, 2021
- Connect1d Canada partners with the T1D Exchangeby Deborah TaylorSeptember 20, 2021