Weekly Coronavirus Resources for People with T1D – 7/03/2020
We’re going to take the opportunity to share out some critical resources each week that may help people get through this challenging coronavirus pandemic with the help of partners and experts.
Securing Patient Data: T1D Exchange and National Data Privacy Day
Today, January 28th, has been designated by the Council of Europe as Data Privacy and Protection Day since 2007, and recognized two years later by the U.S. Congress in 2009.
Join our mailing list for more about T1D
- Dr. Osagie Ebekozien Awarded ISPAD’s Prize for Innovation in Pediatric Diabetes Careby Sarah TackettOctober 13, 2021
- T1D Exchange Research Highlights from ISPAD 2021by Sarah TackettOctober 13, 2021
- Status Update: Connected Insulin Delivery Devicesby Hope WarshawOctober 7, 2021
- Top Questions of the Day – September 2021by Sarah TackettSeptember 30, 2021
- Connect1d Canada partners with the T1D Exchangeby Deborah TaylorSeptember 20, 2021