Sign up for a new account.
And get access to
The latest T1D content
Research that matters
Our daily questions
Sign up by entering your info below.
Reset Your Password
We will email you instructions to reset your
Introduction: Population-based registries are proven tools for tracking outcomes and improving the quality of care delivery. The T1DX-QI is a population-based cohort with twelve national clinics (and growing) engaged in data sharing and quality improvement (QI) to improve outcomes. The T1D Exchange serves as the coordinating center for the T1DX-QI.
Objectives: The objective is to describe demographics and selected measures from the T1DX-QI (2014–2020), the largest cohort of T1D patients for population health studies in the United States. We also describe insights in relation to mobile technology use across different age groups.
Methods: Data were extracted from the T1DX QI Portal (n = 23,820, 7 clinics). The table reflects the selected demographic and other measures from two adult sites and five pediatric clinics. Mean HbA1c was calculated for each year of age for participants ≤25 years and at a two-year interval for participants >25 years. Linear regression models were performed to assess the relationship between demographic characteristics and HbA1c.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Join our mailing list for more about T1D
- Celebrating 2 Years of the T1D Exchange Registryby Sarah TackettJuly 27, 2021
- Latest News on CGM and Dexcom Straight from the CEO, Kevin Sayerby Hope WarshawJuly 22, 2021
- Type 1 Diabetes and Mental Healthby Taylor DennisJuly 19, 2021
- Everything you need to know about Type 1 Diabetes now in Spanish.by Susana ElmanJuly 16, 2021
- July 2021 Clinical Diabetes Special Collection: T1D Exchange QICby Sarah TackettJuly 15, 2021