Sign up for a new account.
And get access to
The latest T1D content
Research that matters
Our daily questions
Sign up by entering your info below.
Reset Your Password
We will email you instructions to reset your
As a population health and research organization, T1D Exchange exists to support, aid, and advocate for better outcomes for people with diabetes through collaborative change. We know that the disease has had a disproportionate and troubling impact on Black communities and communities of color, and that not enough has been done to address the inequities in the system that act as barriers to better care.
We are deeply saddened to observe the recent needless loss of innocent life of George Floyd, and the pain it has inflicted on communities throughout our country. While we have recently been focused on the challenges posed by the global COVID-19 pandemic, including its disproportionate impact on people of color, this recent tragedy has only exacerbated these challenges.
We want to do our part to listen more to the experiences and the struggles of people of color and intensify our efforts to help heal the divisions, and especially to help improve the health of those impacted by diabetes.
There remains much work to be done here, but we want you to know that we are listening, we are open to your words, and through the exchange of our ideas and passion for collaborative change we see a brighter future together as a community of one.
David Walton, CEO
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Join our mailing list for more about T1D
- Unleash Generosity this GivingTuesdayby Samantha RobinsonNovember 30, 2021
- Meet the Expert: Building Relationships & Making Time to Connectby Jewels DoskiczNovember 29, 2021
- Black Friday Deals that Give Backby Samantha RobinsonNovember 26, 2021
- The Impact of Connections for People Living with T1Dby Dalyce WilsonNovember 24, 2021
- WIN – Giveaway to Celebrate National Diabetes Awareness Monthby Samantha RobinsonNovember 17, 2021