Weekly Coronavirus Resources for People with T1D – 8/21/2020
Everything you need to know this week about type 1 diabetes and coronavirus updates, in one easy-to-read place!
Measuring a Year – the First Anniversary of the T1D Exchange Registry
June marks a milestone of great importance and excitement for T1D Exchange – it’s been exactly one year since the T1D Exchange Registry launched to the public, bringing together a large number of people with type 1 diabetes from around the country.
Why Diversity is Important in Research
Diversity: The differences in age, race, gender, ethnicity, education, and background within a group – is a critical but often-neglected aspect of research and scientific inquiry. We frequently hear about its importance in many aspects of our life, such as schools and the workplace. However, diversity is particularly important when studying diseases and chronic conditions.
Join our mailing list for more about T1D
- Dr. Osagie Ebekozien Awarded ISPAD’s Prize for Innovation in Pediatric Diabetes Careby Sarah TackettOctober 13, 2021
- T1D Exchange Research Highlights from ISPAD 2021by Sarah TackettOctober 13, 2021
- Status Update: Connected Insulin Delivery Devicesby Hope WarshawOctober 7, 2021
- Top Questions of the Day – September 2021by Sarah TackettSeptember 30, 2021
- Connect1d Canada partners with the T1D Exchangeby Deborah TaylorSeptember 20, 2021