Fill Your Study Faster
T1D Exchange accelerates research through our successful study recruitment efforts. With more than 45,000 people directly connected to T1D in our Registry and Online Community, we have built a community that is a source for study recruitment.
Over the past few years, we have helped to quickly fill dozens of T1D research studies, sometimes within just a matter of minutes.
T1D Exchange has been successful in recruiting for a variety of research, including:
- Online surveys
- Interviews and focus groups
- Virtual/at home studies
- In-person clinical trials
Through study recruitment efforts within the Registry and the Online Community, we exceed the expectations of our research partners who are working to change the future of diabetes care and technology.
Here’s a glance at the variety of research our extensive recruitment efforts made possible:
- Patient experiences of severe hypoglycemia
- Safety, tolerance, and potential efficacy of cell-based therapy
- Patient experiences with closed-loop insulin pump apps
- Patient evaluation of adhesives for an investigation CGM sensor
- Safety, tolerability, and efficacy of islet cell infusion therapy
- Financial stress related to diabetes for T1D caregivers
- Effects of exercise on blood glucose levels
- Quality of clinicians’ diabetes technology training
- Overcoming barriers to trying diabetes technology