Sign up for a new account.
And get access to
The latest T1D content
Research that matters
Our daily questions
Sign up by entering your info below.
Reset Your Password
We will email you instructions to reset your
We’re celebrating National Diabetes Awareness Month with a social media giveaway! T1D Exchange has partnered with Chris Ruden, Glucose Revival, RxSugar, Wears Woody and KIND Snacks for our giveaway. Our partners have generously offered these prizes:
- A signed copy of the book “The Upper Hand: Leveraging Limitations to Turn Adversity into Advantage” written by an amputee, Type 1 diabetic record-holding powerlifter and keynote speaker Chris Ruden.
- Boxes of NGR Bites which are chef-inspired high protein snack bar that offers natural nutrition & low sugar in a convenient snack size
- Glucose Revival Thrive Replenish, a low blood sugar solution. This fast-acting gel treats hypoglycemia right away with 30g of carbs.
- Bundle of RxSugar® Organic Pancake Syrup, RxSugar® Organic Chocolate Syrup and RxSugar® 1 Pound Canister! They’re Delicious and Blood Sugar Friendly!
- Drive Over Diabetes Mission T-shirt and Trucker Hat
- Two cases of the best seller KIND Bar Snacks
- T1D Exchange Swag Bag
Signing up is easy! Simply follow this link and enter your name and email address to participate. You must be following T1D Exchange and our partners Instagram accounts to qualify to win. All participants must be 18 years or older to enter. Our giveaway runs from November 15th through November 30th.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Join our mailing list for more about T1D
- Unleash Generosity this GivingTuesdayby Samantha RobinsonNovember 30, 2021
- Meet the Expert: Building Relationships & Making Time to Connectby Jewels DoskiczNovember 29, 2021
- Black Friday Deals that Give Backby Samantha RobinsonNovember 26, 2021
- The Impact of Connections for People Living with T1Dby Dalyce WilsonNovember 24, 2021
- Meet the Expert: Empowering People with T1D through Hands-On Careby Jewels DoskiczNovember 11, 2021