Sign up for a new account.
And get access to
The latest T1D content
Research that matters
Our daily questions
Sign up by entering your info below.
Reset Your Password
We will email you instructions to reset your
A New T1D Exchange CommunityIn order to do so, we will be joining the T1D Exchange home page (T1DExchange.org) and Glu (MyGlu.org) website into a single, unified experience which will both allow easy access to all of our resources and improve usability, accessibility, and more. Every current Glu member will have their account copied to the new Community site, where you will be prompted to create a new password and confirm your settings. All the functionality you’re used to – commenting on stories, answering Questions of the Day, viewing relevant and up to date content and so much more – will be not only preserved but also improved by our new technology and platform. We’ll also be sending out periodic reminders to upgrade your account on the new platform, but don’t worry – the Glu site (myglu.org) will stay live for at least another month so that we have plenty of time to let everyone adjust and create their new password.
Your Participation MattersWe could not have built Glu, the T1D Exchange Registry, or the Quality Improvement Collaborative without your support and participation – and we need your help to share your voice as we enter into the next 10 years of driving better support for the T1D community, too. We will be posting more information on the new platform as we move forward, and we will continue to engage you throughout this transition!
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Join our mailing list for more about T1D
- An Interview with Dr. Enrique Caballero: Providing Culturally-Oriented Care to the Latinx Communityby Taylor DennisOctober 14, 2021
- Dr. Osagie Ebekozien Awarded ISPAD’s Prize for Innovation in Pediatric Diabetes Careby Sarah TackettOctober 13, 2021
- T1D Exchange Research Highlights from ISPAD 2021by Sarah TackettOctober 13, 2021
- Status Update: Connected Insulin Delivery Devicesby Hope WarshawOctober 7, 2021
- Top Questions of the Day – September 2021by Sarah TackettSeptember 30, 2021