with diabetes type 1 are impacted by significant injustices, geographical
disparities, and inequities. These are difficult truths – but not ones we have
to be resigned to.
Check out this fascinating dive into the potential of virtual clinics, telemedicine, and innovative nonprofit strategies from one of our partners at The Helmsley Charitable Trust.
Read the full text at Diabetes Techonology and Therapeutics!
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Join our mailing list for more about T1D
- An Interview with Dr. Enrique Caballero: Providing Culturally-Oriented Care to the Latinx Communityby Taylor DennisOctober 14, 2021
- Dr. Osagie Ebekozien Awarded ISPAD’s Prize for Innovation in Pediatric Diabetes Careby Sarah TackettOctober 13, 2021
- T1D Exchange Research Highlights from ISPAD 2021by Sarah TackettOctober 13, 2021
- Status Update: Connected Insulin Delivery Devicesby Hope WarshawOctober 7, 2021
- Top Questions of the Day – September 2021by Sarah TackettSeptember 30, 2021