Why are T1Ds Dying at Higher Rates from COVID-19 than T2Ds? Poor Hospital Care May be to Blame
A new study recently released by the National Health Service in the United Kingdom showed that people with type 1 diabetes are significantly more likely to die in the hospital setting from COVID-19 than people living with type 2 diabetes.
Join our mailing list for more about T1D
- Dr. Osagie Ebekozien Awarded ISPAD’s Prize for Innovation in Pediatric Diabetes Careby Sarah TackettOctober 13, 2021
- T1D Exchange Research Highlights from ISPAD 2021by Sarah TackettOctober 13, 2021
- Status Update: Connected Insulin Delivery Devicesby Hope WarshawOctober 7, 2021
- Top Questions of the Day – September 2021by Sarah TackettSeptember 30, 2021
- Connect1d Canada partners with the T1D Exchangeby Deborah TaylorSeptember 20, 2021