With the COVID-19 coronavirus continuing to spread and disrupt daily life, supply chains and medical operations, there is an increasing need for access to vital basics such as hand sanitizer.
Through an ongoing partnership with MassBio, we were able to answer the call – along with numerous other organizations – as to how we can help amid the Coronavirus outbreak.
We were able to locate some stockpiles of new hand sanitizer stored at our Boston office, and they agreed to coordinate to come pick them up.
It’s only a small contribution to a much bigger struggle, but we were grateful to be able to help out.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Join our mailing list for more about T1D
- Dr. Osagie Ebekozien Awarded ISPAD’s Prize for Innovation in Pediatric Diabetes Careby Sarah TackettOctober 13, 2021
- T1D Exchange Research Highlights from ISPAD 2021by Sarah TackettOctober 13, 2021
- Status Update: Connected Insulin Delivery Devicesby Hope WarshawOctober 7, 2021
- Top Questions of the Day – September 2021by Sarah TackettSeptember 30, 2021
- Connect1d Canada partners with the T1D Exchangeby Deborah TaylorSeptember 20, 2021