With the COVID-19 coronavirus continuing to spread and disrupt daily life, supply chains and medical operations, there is an increasing need for access to vital basics such as hand sanitizer.
Through an ongoing partnership with MassBio, we were able to answer the call – along with numerous other organizations – as to how we can help amid the Coronavirus outbreak.
We were able to locate some stockpiles of new hand sanitizer stored at our Boston office, and they agreed to coordinate to come pick them up.
It’s only a small contribution to a much bigger struggle, but we were grateful to be able to help out.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Join our mailing list for more about T1D
- Connect1d Canada partners with the T1D Exchangeby Deborah TaylorSeptember 20, 2021
- Fear of Hypoglycemia and Its Impactby Taylor DennisSeptember 16, 2021
- Type 1 Diabetes Online Resources – September 2021by Samantha RobinsonSeptember 9, 2021
- T1D Exchange Appoints Two New Members to its Board of Directorsby Deborah TaylorSeptember 8, 2021
- Status Update: Automated Insulin Delivery Devicesby Hope WarshawSeptember 1, 2021