Sign up for a new account.
And get access to
The latest T1D content
Research that matters
Our daily questions
Sign up by entering your info below.
Reset Your Password
We will email you instructions to reset your
The purpose of this study is to test the relationship between Time-in-Range, hyperglycemic excursions, and visual acuity.
This study is run by two high school students: Jake Tetenman and Erick Morales, with a supervising mentor, Dr. Jay Fleischman.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE:
If you are living with type 1 diabetes, or are a caregiver for someone living with type 1 diabetes and:
- Between the ages of 11 and 18
- Use a Dexcom G6, Freestyle Libre CGM or Medtronic Guardian CGM
- Have access to an iPhone 6 or newer, or the latest generation of iPod, to run the Verana Vision Test App
To see if you qualify, please click here
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Join our mailing list for more about T1D
- An Interview with Dr. Enrique Caballero: Providing Culturally-Oriented Care to the Latinx Communityby Taylor DennisOctober 14, 2021
- Dr. Osagie Ebekozien Awarded ISPAD’s Prize for Innovation in Pediatric Diabetes Careby Sarah TackettOctober 13, 2021
- T1D Exchange Research Highlights from ISPAD 2021by Sarah TackettOctober 13, 2021
- Status Update: Connected Insulin Delivery Devicesby Hope WarshawOctober 7, 2021
- Top Questions of the Day – September 2021by Sarah TackettSeptember 30, 2021