T1D EXCHANGE REGISTRY
WHAT IS IT?
The T1D Exchange Registry is a collection of individuals with type 1 diabetes and their supporters who participate in research.
- You complete a survey to help researchers learn more about disease management and progression, glycemic control, acute complications, and utilization of health services.
- You update your information through a short survey, once a year.
- You can take part in additional research opportunities such as taking surveys or uploading health device data.
Be heard. Support the community. Drive research that matters.
WHY SHOULD I SIGN UP?
By joining the Registry and sharing your voice, experiences, and data, you are contributing to the most comprehensive data set of type 1 diabetes in the United States, driving meaningful treatment, care, and policy.
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
To sign up for the registry study, there are three steps:
- Sign up for an account and complete screening questions
- Read and sign an electronic consent form
- Complete the initial questionnaire and an annual follow-up
HOW CAN I PARTICIPATE AS A RESEARCHER OR PROVIDER?
If you are a researcher or provider looking to explore our diverse data set or are interested in surveying the registry, please reach out to the study team at Registry@t1dexchange.org.
STUDY PARTICIPANTS AND CAREGIVERS
- Participate in research by answering surveys and sharing experiences
- Generate evidence that will support changes in policy and insurance
- Encourage patients to be self-advocates by participating in research
- Accelerate research and help in solving unmet needs
- Access a comprehensive data set, including patient-reported experiences
- Submit a research proposal to survey Registry participants