Sign up for a new account.
And get access to
The latest T1D content
Research that matters
Our daily questions
Sign up by entering your info below.
Reset Your Password
We will email you instructions to reset your
Together with Eli Lilly and Company, T1D Exchange is conducting interviews with caregivers of people with type 1 diabetes (T1D) to gain a better understanding of caregivers’ experiences with severe hypoglycemia. The interview will be a semi-structured one-to-one phone interview with a diabetes research professional.
The interview is expected to last about 90 minutes and you will be compensated with a $60 Amazon gift code for completing the interview. With your permission, the interview will be audio recorded for note taking purposes. The study sponsor will also have access to anonymous transcriptions of this interview. No information that could personally identify you will be shared and the audio recordings will be destroyed after the information is reviewed.
Who is eligible?
- Adult caregiver at least 18 years old of a minor (4-17 years of age) or young adult (18-26 years of age) with T1D
- Child diagnosed with T1D for at least 12 months
- Current U.S. residents
- Receive care in the United States
- Fluent English speaker
- Has ever received and filled a prescription for BAQSIMI for their child with T1D
- Caregiver knowledge of severe hypoglycemia
- Must be responsible for healthcare decision-making of their child
- For minors (4-17 years of age), the caregiver must live with them
- Participant has a cognitive impairment, hearing difficulty, visual impairment, acute psychopathology, medical condition, or insufficient knowledge of the interview language that, in the opinion of the screener or interviewer, would interfere with his or her ability to provide consent and participate/complete an interview;
- Pharmaceutical employees or those employed in a position where they have a direct role in treating people with diabetes
Thank you for being part of helping to advance T1D research—we appreciate your time in participating in this phone interview!
To see if you qualify, please click here.
T1D Exchange Research Team
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Join our mailing list for more about T1D
- An Interview with Dr. Enrique Caballero: Providing Culturally-Oriented Care to the Latinx Communityby Taylor DennisOctober 14, 2021
- Dr. Osagie Ebekozien Awarded ISPAD’s Prize for Innovation in Pediatric Diabetes Careby Sarah TackettOctober 13, 2021
- T1D Exchange Research Highlights from ISPAD 2021by Sarah TackettOctober 13, 2021
- Status Update: Connected Insulin Delivery Devicesby Hope WarshawOctober 7, 2021
- Top Questions of the Day – September 2021by Sarah TackettSeptember 30, 2021