At T1D Exchange, our mission is improve the quality of life for people living with T1D and their loved ones. Our focus is to accelerate the development of novel therapies, devices, and solutions and improve clinical care.
We believe the key to achieving better outcomes in type 1 diabetes is when people touched by the disease are at the center of research. That’s why we keep the patient and caregiver voice at the heart of all aspects of our scientific and clinical programs.
Our online community, Glu, amplifies the collective voice of people living with type 1 diabetes directly into research.
In the Glu community, more than 22,000 people affected by type 1 diabetes can:
- connect with others living with type 1 diabetes
- offer peer-to-peer support
- access educational resources
- answer important questions about life with type 1 diabetes
- and participate directly in research surveys and other studies that may ultimately benefit their own health.
This real-world data adds fresh new perspectives to traditional methods of inquiry.
Join our online community Glu and connect with more than 22,000 people who understand life with type 1 diabetes.