DIABETES INNOVATION CHALLENGE
Today, we are experiencing a golden age for diabetes innovations. Our understanding of the disease is growing exponentially with new advances in science and biology, better technology, and the explosion of digital healthcare.
Yet, there is still a disconnect between these advances and the needs of the patients, including lack of affordability and access.
At T1D Exchange, we believe that innovations on the horizon can solve many of the challenges patients still face.
The Diabetes Innovation Challenge is a world-wide competition designed to find, foster, and fuel the next generation of innovations for the diabetes community. Launched in 2016, the Challenge reaches beyond diabetes research and discovery and also targets innovation in clinical practice and care delivery. We invite innovators and sponsors to participate in the next Challenge in 2020.
- Early access to new ideas and talent
- Opportunities for partnership
- Brand awareness
- Ability to act as competition judges, coaches and mentors
- Up to $250,000 in cash awards and in-kind services
- Opportunities to leverage prizes for further investment
- Connections to a wide network of type 1 diabetes stakeholders
- Recognition by media, analysts, and other non-profits