Sign up for a new account.
And get access to
The latest T1D content
Research that matters
Our daily questions
Sign up by entering your info below.
Reset Your Password
We will email you instructions to reset your
The T1D Exchange established a learning platform by evaluating the current state of care and engaging 10 diabetes clinics in collaborative quality improvement (QI) activities. Participating clinics are sharing data and best practices to improve care delivery for people with type 1 diabetes. This article describes the design and initial implementation of this platform, known as the T1D Exchange Quality Improvement Collaborative. This effort has laid a foundation for learning from variation in type 1 diabetes care delivery via QI methodology and has demonstrated success in improving processes through iterative testing cycles and transparent sharing of data.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Join our mailing list for more about T1D
- Celebrating 2 Years of the T1D Exchange Registryby Sarah TackettJuly 27, 2021
- Latest News on CGM and Dexcom Straight from the CEO, Kevin Sayerby Hope WarshawJuly 22, 2021
- Type 1 Diabetes and Mental Healthby Taylor DennisJuly 19, 2021
- Everything you need to know about Type 1 Diabetes now in Spanish.by Susana ElmanJuly 16, 2021
- July 2021 Clinical Diabetes Special Collection: T1D Exchange QICby Sarah TackettJuly 15, 2021