Patient demographics and clinical outcomes among type 1 diabetes (T1D) patients using Continuous Glucose Monitors (CGMs): real world evidence from a large U.S. collaborative.
CGM devices have been shown to improve glycemic control in patients with T1D. Despite existing clinical evidence and improved performance…
Multi-site quality improvement project: improving Continuous Glucose Monitor (CGM) uptake across ten U.S Centers.
Introduction: The T1DX-QI is a national Type 1 diabetes learning health system with thirteen endocrinology centers. The program is coordinated by…
Race/Ethnicity Disparities of presenting symptoms and outcomes among patients with type 1 diabetes with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 in the United States.
Introduction: While there is rapidly emerging information describing race or ethnicity outcome disparities of patients hospitalized with COVID-19, no such data…
Improving care for high-risk patients: lessons from the T1D Exchange Quality Improvement Collaborative (T1DX-QI).
Introduction: The T1DX-QI is a Type 1 diabetes learning health system with thirteen endocrinology centers working collaboratively on the goal of…
A population health data platform to improve outcomes in the T1D Exchange Quality Improvement Collaborative (T1DX-QI).
A multidisciplinary group designed the T1DX-QI to improve type 1 diabetes (T1D) care by sharing QI tools and expertise among…
Improving diabetes care through population health studies: insights from the largest U.S population based T1D cohort.
Introduction: Population-based registries are proven tools for tracking outcomes and improving the quality of care delivery. The T1DX-QI is a population-based…
Join our mailing list for more about T1D
- Type 1 Diabetes Online Resources – September 2021by Samantha RobinsonSeptember 9, 2021
- T1D Exchange Appoints Two New Members to its Board of Directorsby Deborah TaylorSeptember 8, 2021
- Status Update: Automated Insulin Delivery Devicesby Hope WarshawSeptember 1, 2021
- Top Questions of the Day – August 2021by Sarah TackettAugust 31, 2021
- A Guide to CGMs and Medicaid Coverage Differences by Stateby Christine FallabelAugust 26, 2021