Sign up for a new account.
And get access to
The latest T1D content
Research that matters
Our daily questions
Sign up by entering your info below.
Reset Your Password
We will email you instructions to reset your
Background/Objective: The T1D Exchange Quality Improvement Collaborative (T1Dx-QI) is a learning health system of over 40 US type 1 diabetes clinics. Participating clinics benefit from benchmarking insights, share best-practice ideas for quality improvement (QI), and use data for population health research. This study aims to benchmark the HbA1c metric targets across pediatric clinics in the T1Dx-QI network.
Methods: T1Dx-QI pediatric clinics report monthly on key metrics, including median HbA1c, percent with HbA1c <7%, time in range, depression screening, and other quality metrics. T1Dx-QI uses this data to support, monitor, and sustain improvement efforts. The T1Dx-QI has set numerous collaborative goals, including to (a) Decrease the median HbA1c to <8% and (b) Increase the % of patients with HbA1c <7%and other QI metric goals. Median values for each site were calculated using Lahey P run charts between July 2020 and June 2021.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Join our mailing list for more about T1D
- Habits and Diabetes Managementby Caitlin KellyJanuary 25, 2022
- T1DX-QI Learning Sessions: Promoting Health Equity in T1D Careby Hope WarshawJanuary 18, 2022
- T1DX-QI Learning Sessions Overview – 2021by Jewels DoskiczJanuary 11, 2022
- Top Questions of the Day – December 2021by Sarah TackettJanuary 4, 2022
- T1D Exchange Top Research Highlights of 2021by Sarah TackettDecember 30, 2021