T1D EXCHANGE ANNUAL MEETING
The Power of Data and Collaboration to Improve Outcomes in T1D
As data and real-world evidence mark the future of diabetes treatment and care, we dedicated our 2019 Annual Meeting to the topic of utilizing data and collaboration to improve outcomes for individuals with type 1 diabetes.
To recap the event, we’ve created this digital booklet.
Download to read about:
- the FDA’s view of real-world evidence in drug and device development
- how clinics are harnessing data to guide decision-making and interventions
- a view, borrowed from mythology, that depicts the evolution and potential of data in a type 1 diabetes clinic
You can also read more about the sessions in the following articles:
- Data Will Fuel A New Era of Type 1 Diabetes Care, Says Endocrinologist
- The Evolution of Real World Evidence in Drug and Device Development
- Reflecting on the Launch of an Online Registry for People with Type 1 Diabetes
- T1D Exchange Quality Improvement Coalition Panel Tackles Issues of Type 1 Diabetes Care