T1D Exchange Research at ADA 2022
Stay tuned for details about each presentation as they become available.
Visit the T1D Exchange booth in the Exhibit Hall throughout the conference to learn more. (Booth #1901)
Saturday 6/4 | 11:30 a.m. -12:30 p.m. CT
General Poster Session | Poster Hall (Halls D-E)
- 629-P – Unique Associations between Health Insurance and HbA1c in Adults with Type 1 Diabetes
- 652-P – Gaps Remain in Achieving Target T1D Glycemic Goals Despite Advanced Technologies
- 674-P – Benchmarking Continuous Glucose Monitor Use across T1D Exchange Quality Improvement Pediatric Clinics
Saturday 6/4 | 1:45-2:00 p.m. CT
Oral Presentations – Glucose Monitoring and Sensing | Hall E-3 (Level 1)
- 92-OR – Persistence of Impaired Awareness of Hypoglycemia, Severe Hypoglycemic Events, and Suboptimal Glycemic Control Despite Advanced Diabetes Technologies
Sunday 6/5 | 12:00-1:00 p.m. CT
General Poster Session & Late Breaking Poster Session | Poster Hall (Halls D-E)
- 10-LB – Psychosocial Impact of Severe Hypoglycemia and Perceptions of Nasal Glucagon in Young Adults with Type 1 Diabetes
- 138-LB – Improving Type 2 Diabetes Medication Prescribing
- 778-P – Variations in Insulin Pump Use across 19 Pediatric Endocrinology Centers in the U.S.
- 911-P – Longitudinal Trends in CGM and Pump Use: Real-World Data from the T1D Exchange QI Collaborative
- 938-P – Implementation of Psychosocial Screening in the Type 1 Diabetes Exchange Quality Improvement (T1DX-QI) Network
- 946-P – Multicenter Quality Improvement Project: Increasing Depression Screening across Six Pediatric Endocrinology Centers in the U.S.
- 958-P – Associations between Effect of Body-Mass Index (BMI) and HbA1c among Children and Young Adults with Type 1 Diabetes: A U.S. Based Multicenter Study
- 959-P – Improving Continuous Glucose Monitor Use: Success Strategies from the T1D Exchange Collaborative
- 961-P – The Effect of Obesity on HbA1c among Adults with Type 1 Diabetes: A U.S. Based Multicenter Study
- 971-P – Use of Telemedicine for Type 1 Diabetes Care in the T1D Exchange Quality Improvement Collaborative (T1DX-QI) in 2021
- 976-P – Measuring Engagement in a National Quality Improvement Collaborative (T1DX-QI)
Sunday 6/5 | 12:00-1:00 p.m. CT
Professional Interest Group Discussion – Behavioral Medicine | La Nouvelle Orleans Ballroom C (Level 2)
- 2-BM-IG01 – Behavioral Diabetes Research Initiatives & Funding Opportunities from Federal and Non-Profit Diabetes Organizations
Sunday 6/5 | 2:15-2:30 p.m. CT
Oral Presentations – Understanding and Improving the Quality of Care | 355 (Level 3)
- 167-OR – Inequities in Glycemic Outcomes for Patients with Type 1 Diabetes: Six-Year (2016–2021) Longitudinal Follow-Up by Race and Ethnicity of 36,390 Patients in the T1Dx-QI Collaborative
Monday 6/6 | 9:15-9:30 a.m. CT
Oral Presentations – Impact of COVID-19 on Diabetes—Epidemiologic Evidence | 217 (Level 2)
- 269-OR – No BMI Increase during the COVID-19 Pandemic in Children and Adults with T1D in Three Continents: Joint Analysis of ADDN, T1DX, and DPV Registries
Monday 6/6 | 3:00-3:15 p.m. CT
Oral Presentations – Insulin Delivery Systems | RO5 (Level 2)
- 289-OR – Automated Insulin Delivery Use among 12,065 T1D Exchange Registry Participants
Get started today by learning how you can make a difference as an individual, and impact our vision of Better, Longer Lives for all People with T1D.
From industry to academia, clinics and beyond. Our research driven programs use real-world data to gain a better understanding of people living with T1D.